Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tag punch snowflake ornament

My sweet sister-in-law Aubrie took a picture of the tag punch ornament they received and sent it to me so here it is in all its glittery glory. It was either SU Real Red or PTI Pure Poppy cardstock (can't remember which) and Garnet glitter from Martha Stewart. Instead of stamping the vellum, I used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss it. I love the texture it adds to the ornament.


I also used a snowflake punch from Marvy/Uchida and a rhinestone brad from American Crafts. The other ornaments I made were a rich blue, black, a mauve-ish purple, and white with silver glitter. In the process of matching cardstock to glitter, I decided that I really need more bright glitters. I'd love to make these in more colors! (Well, who really needs an excuse? I wanted to get them all anyway. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!