Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Grateful flowers

I made a simple set of thank you cards last weekend. They were originally intended for a service auction, but I was unable to get them finished on time as much as I hate to admit it. It was a morning where everything that could go wrong did go wrong. (not just in the studio) For some reason, I even had trouble stamping the envelopes with a solid image. Ugh! What should have been a fun morning stamping reduced me to tears and I felt like throwing in the towel for good. Thankfully, I have regained my senses and these sweet little cards are the result. I cut the flowers out yesterday, which was the only part left unfinished.



I personally like the bolder colors the best. :) I used my Friends Till the End set again. I tend to grab that set when I'm in a hurry or have trouble deciding what to use. I only wish there was a matching die! It sure would have been handy for these cards. The back is stamped with an image from Trademarks.

Stamps: Friends Till the End, Trademarks (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: True Black, Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Pear Pizzazz (Stampin' Up); Blueberry Sky, Dark Chocolate, Harvest Gold, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst, Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, Spring Rain, True Black (Papertrey Ink); white

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!