Thursday, October 6, 2011

Colorful Halloween

Warning! Crazy Halloween card ahead! The patterns and colors are an eyeful and quite different from my last post. Ahem....I had fun with it as you can plainly see.

I used more digital paper from the same kit as before, and then repeatedly stamped the word BOO behind the witch. She's another Stamping Bella image from my collection. Too bad there's not one dressed up like a skeleton. It would look cute with this paper. Any excuse for a Bella, right? :)

Stamps: Witchybella (Stamping Bella); Spooky Sweets (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: True Black, Harvest Gold (Papertrey Ink); Spooky Treat digital kit (Betty Lynns Design)
Copic: E000, E00, E30, E42, R20, V06, E59, YG11, YG13, Y35, YR12, YR15, YR18
Misc: Labels Ten dies (Spellbinders)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!