Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Cardmaking Day


During General Conference sessions today (which I love watching at home!), I stamped this little Halloween card. I couldn't let World Cardmaking Day go by without making at least one! I used digital paper from a cute freebie kit called Spooky Treat by Betty Lynns Design.


The vampire cupcake image is from a Taylored Expressions stamp set. I have a huge weakness for Halloween stamps and I was so thrilled to find both of the cute Trick or Sweet stamp sets for a great price second-hand. I had been wanting them ever since their release! I paper-pieced the cloak with paper from the same digital kit, and then used my Copic markers to add some color.

Stamps: Trick or Sweet (Taylored Expressions); sentiment (Studio g)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Harvest Gold, True Black (Papertrey Ink); Spooky Treat digital paper (Betty Lynns Design)
Copic: 0, T1, T4, C1, V06, E41, YG23, YG25
Dies: Standard Circles, Small Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!