Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Some Christmas gifts

I'm popping in really quick to post pics of some Christmas gifts I made this year for friends. The bingo artwork is a repeat from last year with different patterned paper.

Stamps: Bingo Card, Jolly Bingo Bits (Stampin' Up)
Paper: Early Espresso, ? (all Stampin' Up)
Ink: (Stampin' Up)
Misc: ribbon, lace (Stampin' Up); buttons (Papertrey Ink); glitter

I've made several of these glass ball ornaments over the years. It's certainly not my original idea, but this technique makes beautiful ornaments.


Stamps: nativity (PSX)
Misc: glitter, ribbon, Liquid Laminate, glass ball ornament

I made two different candy-filled bottles. I got the Santa idea online ages ago. I don't know where, unfortunately. The small Coke bottle is my favorite with the cute polar bear tag. I filled it with white mint M&Ms. Yum! Then I just stamped and colored the polar bear, added the patterned paper to give the feel of water, and put Stickles along the edge to look like ice. The tag is tied on with raffia for a rustic touch.


Stamps: Polar Holiday (Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: White (Papertrey Ink); patterned (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic: 0 Colorless Blender, T1, T4, BG11, R29
Misc: raffia, mint M&Ms, Frosted Lace (Stickles); Labels Eight dies (Spellbinders)



Stamps: Tags So Much, Deer Friends (Stampin' Up)
Paper: Real Red (Stampin' Up); white, black, silver (unknown)
Ink: Real Red (Stampin' Up)
Misc: silver ribbon, mini M&Ms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!