Sunday, December 18, 2011

Waltzingmouse Tag Challenge

December has been so busy! I had nine performances in the span of fifteen days, along with school concerts and other family/church activities. I have three performances this week and then I get a bit of a break from major commitments. I am so looking forward to it! I love what I do, but there are so many things that need catching up and unscheduled time is so precious. I can't wait to sleep in and spend time with my kids! I can't believe Christmas is in just a few days. This past year feels like a blur.

Most of this month's extra time went toward stamping my Christmas cards. I'll show those in a future post since I still need to get them mailed (yikes!). Yesterday afternoon, I got some free time to spend in my studio so I made a tag for the Waltzingmouse challenge. This is actually my third try since I wasn't satisfied with the first two tags I made.


I used three different sets: Oven Fresh Gingerbread Joy for the adorable gingerbread man and holly, Half Baked Gingerbread Joy for the sentiment, and Vintage Circles Small for the frame. It's difficult to see, but I clear-embossed a candy image in the center of the tag. Now I have the perfect little tag for some Christmas cookies!

Stamps: Oven Fresh Gingerbread Joy, Fresh Baked Gingerbread Joy, Vintage Circles Small (Waltzingmouse)
Paper: Rustic Cream, Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, New Leaf (Papertrey Ink); VersaMark
Dies: Tag Sale #4, Double-Ended Banners (Papertrey Ink)
Misc: white embossing powder (Filigree); clear embossing powder

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!