Monday, January 9, 2012

My heart is yours


I broke out another unused set for this card. It's called Heartbreaker and is from the BCDzyns line by My Favorite Things. Only four sets were released and I have three of them. I missed out on Text Me, since it seems to be no longer available. I love the sweet girl images and the accompanying sentiments.

I used a pretty paper from Stampin' Up for my background and kept the rest of the card very simple. I paper-pieced the heart, popped up the main image slightly, and then cut up the sentiment for an artistic look.

Stamps: Heartbreaker (BCDzyns by My Favorite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: White (Papertrey Ink); Razzleberry Lemonade (Stampin' Up)
Copic: 0 Colorless Blender, T1, E000, E00, E30, E55, E57, E59,
R20, B91

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!