Thursday, August 23, 2012

Anni-VERVE-sary 2012 Challenge: Day Five

Anything but a card is the challenge for day five of the Anni-VERVE-sary celebration.  I know that it's a little early for Halloween, but work with me, okay?  :)



This time I used Boo to You, a small Halloween set by Verve Stamps.  (check out their store here)  I pulled out my favor it box die and cut it out with black cardstock.  Then I simply embellished the front with some ghosts, a bit of fence, and a cute little pumpkin.  The tendrils are just tiny slivers of cardstock that I curled slightly.  I embossed the sentiment so it would pop off the black.  It turned out quite cute!   :)

Stamps:  Boo to You (Verve)
Paper:  White, True Black, Dark Chocolate, Simply Chartreuse (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); VersaMark
Copic:  0, T1, E44, E57, YR12, YR15, YR18
Misc:  Favor It Box 6 die (Papertrey Ink); Woodgrain Fence die (My Favorite Things); white embossing powder (Filigree) 

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the combination of the ghosts with the pumpkin and fence! Great little curled cardstock too! Great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How cute is this? Just spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!