Monday, December 24, 2012

Frosty & Fabulous

Whew, I got my SFYTT card done in the nick of time.  It's been a crazy month!  My goal was to complete all twelve sketches this year, just like I did last year, and I wasn't about to give up despite all the last-minute Christmas preparations.  I'm glad I remembered that the sketch challenge ends early this month.  Sadly, it's the very last sketch too.  I'll miss doing these sketches, but it did accomplish what I originally hoped and that was to get myself stamping regularly again.   :)  So here is my last SFYTT card of the year!




I kept it super simple and I absolutely love the result!  I diecut several sizes of flag strips from some pretty Basic Grey paper and layered them on a kraft card base.  I stamped my Frosty & Fabulous snowman on a circle, colored it with Copic markers, and finished it off with lots of glitter.  Oh yes, glitter again!  I've been having fun with glitter all week.  Besides, glitter makes snowmen look positively frosty!   :)

In case you want to see the rest of my 2012 SFYTT cards, here are the links.

January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
(and of course, December's card is in this post you're reading...lol)

Make sure you check out the other sketch challenge cards here.  Lots of great eye candy!

Stamps:  Frosty & Fabulous Snowman (My Favorite Things)
Paper:  Kraft, White (Papertrey Ink); Figgy 6x6 pad (Basic Grey)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic:  0, C1, T1, B41, B45, B37, YG93, YG95, YG97
Misc:  Standard Circles die (Spellbinders); Fishtail Flags STAX dies (My Favorite Things); pop-dots

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!