Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mini thank you

Taylored Expressions sponsored a Love Fest challenge at Splitcoaststampers and asked us to created a card set sized 3x3 inches or smaller.  This was a first for me!  Other than gift tags, I don't think I've ever created cards this small.  It was actually pretty fun!



Aren't they cute?  I made three teeny cards using a scalloped rectangle die by Spellbinders.  (finished size about 2-1/2 inches square)  I've had this stamp set by Taylored Expressions for a while, so it's about time I used it!  The scene was created using four different stamps, and my stamp positioner tool got a lot of use to do it.  Very handy to have around.  :)  I spent the most time coloring the cards with Copic markers.  Love how they turned out!

Stamps:  Branching Out (Taylored Expressions)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic:  0, C1, T1, T4, T6, B42, B45, B37, E55, E57, E59, YG11, YG13, YG15, Y11, Y13, Y15, R24, R29
Misc:  black Pigma Micron .01 pen  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!