Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I wanted to pop in and post a picture of the Halloween tags in action.  I made some molded candy pretzel broomsticks to give my seminary students.  I used a Wilton kit that I purchased at Michaels.  It came with this fun broomstick candy mold as well as a witch hat mold.  Those little candy spiders were included too.  Aren't they just too fun?






You'll have to pardon the indoor pics.  I took them before the sun comes up since seminary class starts at 6am.  A light tent would sure be nice for moments like that.  Check the two previous posts for details about the stamped tags.  I just had to post a pic today of the finished product.  After all, it is Halloween!   :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh how SWEET! Love the pretzel 'brooms' as great little gifties ... and those tags are oh so cute!

    ~Bev
    TexasGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you amaze me! Wish you were my seminary teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!