Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Workshop Tags: Glitter Tree

Woohoo!  Here's the last one!  Can you believe how many tags I got to make at that workshop?  I actually made two of these, but couldn't find one of them when I was taking the photo.  They are the same, so it really doesn't matter.


A crumb cake tag was pre-cut for me.  I hand cut the three snowy hill layers and glittered the top edges before gluing them to the tag.  The glittery green tree was popped up with dimensionals.  Then I just stamped a small to/from sentiment above.

I had so much fun making all these tags!  Our family used all but one of them for our Christmas presents under the tree.  Thanks to my Stampin' Up demo for a fabulous workshop!

Stamps:  unknown sentiment (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Soft Sky, unknown blue; green glitter paper (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  unknown tag die (Stampin' Up); Crystal fine glitter (Martha Stewart); ribbon; dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!