Sunday, December 28, 2014

Workshop Tags: Reindeer

This is a cute little tag.  There were two of them originally, but I used one in a package sent to my missionary son. 



I think a die was used for the red piece, but I'm not sure since it was already cut for the workshop.  I stamped the reindeer from Color Me Christmas inside and colored him with markers.  Once home, I decided to add red glitter to his nose.  After all, Rudolph's nose is supposed to glow!  :)


Stamps:  Color Me Christmas, unknown sentiment (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler (Stampin' Up)
Markers:  Cherry Cobbler, unknown colors (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  natural/old olive two-tone trim (Stampin' Up); unknown die (Stampin' Up); Xmas Red Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!