Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sweet Sorbet Set

I made this set of cards to have something on hand when occasions come up.  I knew this pretty pattern from the Sweet Sorbet pack would make lovely cards.


So bright and springy!  I kept these cards very simple, putting the focus on the floral patterned paper.  I stamped four different sentiments (thinking of you, thank you, happy birthday, and with sympathy) on a pierced fishtail flag and bordered them on one side with another flag of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock.  The sentiment placement is the same on three of the cards, but I moved it up one card because it worked better with the floral pattern.





I love how these turned out, not to mention how easy they were to make!  Now I have some pretty cards in my stash to use as needed.

Stamps:  Beyond Basic Borders, Boutique Borders: Birthday (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink); Crisp Cantaloupe, Sweet Sorbet dsp (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Fishtail Flags STAX die, Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX die (My Favorite Things)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!