Saturday, July 11, 2015

Urban Daisy

Let's continue on with the Urban Garden series, shall we?  I continue to be amazed at how many cards I got out of two sheets of 12x12 patterned paper.  For this one, I pulled out the retired Upsy Daisy stamp set by Stampin' Up.


I mounted a narrow piece of Urban Garden paper on black cardstock.  I stamped the Upsy Daisy image using black ink directly on my white card base and then added the patterned paper.  I stamped the sentiment from Painted Petals on a white circle, also matting it with black cardstock.  I stamped a portion of the stamp using Baja Breeze ink and cut out one of the daisies.  I tucked it in between the circles to add a spot of color and dimension.  Simple!

Stamps:  Upsy Daisy, Painted Petals (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Noir Black (Palette); Baja Breeze (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink); Basic Black, Urban Garden dsp (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Circle STAX Set 2 dies (My Favorite Things)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!