Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Urban Thank You

These two cards use the top edge of the stripey Urban Garden patterned paper where there are flowers similar to the retired Upsy Daisy set by Stampin' Up.  I kept the design really simple and just added a thank you sentiment.


The patterned paper is mounted on black cardstock and then on a white card base.  I stamped the sentiment from Iconic Images by Papertrey Ink on white cardstock cut with a Fishtail Flags STAX die by My Favorite Things.  I use those dies ALL. THE. TIME.  Such a great basic.


The three black accent dots were done using Ranger's Enamel Accents.  I like how it brings attention to the sentiment, but also echoes the lines of the flowers.  These were the quickest cards to make of my Urban Garden series.  (and my favorite!)

Stamps:  Iconic Images (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink); Basic Black, Urban Garden dsp (Stampn' Up)
Misc:  Fishtail Flags STAX die (My Favorite Things); black Enamel Accents (Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!