Monday, August 31, 2015

Stamp-a-Faire 2015: Red Carpet Challenge

This one isn't really a challenge, per se, but a group photo of the six cards I made during this year's Stamp-a-Faire by Papertrey Ink.  I had hoped to do more, but normal life got in the way.  It's been a busy weekend!  My daughter Emily did two of the challenges with me (t-shirt and bridal), and we enjoyed our time together.


You can click on the links below to see the original posts for each card.  If time had been on my side, I would have gotten a pic of Emily with her two projects as well.

Bridal Challenge

Patterns Challenge (sketch)

Thread Nest Challenge

Twine Techniques Challenge

Stamped & Stitched Challenge

Runway Challenge

Don't forget our t-shirts found on the original post here!   :)

It's been a fun stampy weekend and I'm glad I was able to participate.  I look forward to Stamp-a-Faire every year! 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!