Saturday, November 28, 2015

Turkey Tag

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I was lucky enough to spend it at my brother's home with his family.  It's so great to have a sibling close by now.  I made butterflake rolls, my grandmother's recipe and a Thanksgiving tradition, to share with everyone.  They are so good!  I wanted to take a little hostess gift, since my brother and sister-in-law were doing most of the cooking, and I made a tag to accompany it.


The images are from a darling set by Taylored Expressions called If Turkeys Could Talk.  I stamped and colored the turkey with Copic markers on white cardstock and cut it out.  I cut the tag from white cardstock using the Tag Sale: Quilted die by Papertrey Ink, along with the narrow banner from Dark Chocolate cardstock.  The sentiments were stamped in black ink.


The tag was quick to assemble once the turkey was done.  It turned out really cute!  Not to mention, the tag dressed up the bottle of sparkling juice very nicely.  My sister-in-law loved it!  :)


Stamps:  If Turkeys Could Talk (Taylored Expressions)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  White, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Copic:  E41, E42, E55, E57, E59, R29, Y38, YR24
Misc:  Tag Sale: Quilted die (Papertrey Ink); ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!