Saturday, December 19, 2015

Sparkle Tag

I love these tags!  They are not my original idea, by any means.  Vanessa Menhorn posted a snowflake tag on her blog two years ago here.  I just used the dies I own and put my own spin on the design.


Can you see the sparkle?  If not, scroll down to the close-up pics.  There is lots of glitter, of course!  I made these tags earlier this week when my friend Shannon came over to stamp.  They are a quick design and so very pretty.



I used my Fancy Flakes dies by Papertrey Ink, cutting the medium-size snowflake from white cardstock and the small one from Spring Rain cardstock.  I used a glue pen to add crystal glitter to the white snowflake.  I pulled white buttons from my stash and used Glossy Accents to glitter them as well.


I layered the snowflakes and buttons on a Kraft tag cut with the Tag Sale #3 die by Papertrey Ink, offsetting it slightly to go off the edge.  Then I stamped the word "sparkle" from Snowfall Additions in black ink.  Once I added white ribbon, these tags were complete!


I really love these tags!  It would be so easy to whip up a bunch of these.  They are the last of my Christmas mystery tags, but I still have one more single tag to post tomorrow.  I've had a lot of fun in my studio the past couple weeks!   :)


Stamps:  Snowfall Additions (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  White, Kraft, Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  Fancy Flakes dies, Tag Sale #3 die (Papertrey Ink); Crystal fine glitter (Martha Stewart); Glossy Accents (Ranger); glue pen; Cream buttons (Papertrey Ink); white ribbon 


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!