Monday, December 14, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes

Time to post my Christmas gift tags!  I actually made this one several weeks ago, but life has been really busy around here.  I finally got stuff photographed yesterday.  I used this tag for a hostess gift of one of my glittered nativity ornaments.  Luckily, it matched the snowman gift bag I had in my stash!



Cute, huh?  This tag was really fun to make.  I cut Aqua Mist cardstock with the Tag Sale #5 die by Papertrey Ink.  I cut white cardstock with the Puffy Clouds Borders dies by Lawn Fawn and then cut them again with the tag die.  After I added glitter, I simply layered them on top of the tag which was stamped with a tiny snowflake in VersaMark ink.


I stamped the cute snowman and snow shovel from Frozen Friends by Newton's Nook on white cardstock and then colored them with Copic markers.  To match the snow underneath, I glittered the bit of snow by the shovel.  I cut the images out with scissors and then glued them in place.  I stamped the sentiment from Tag-It's #8 by Papertrey Ink directly on the tag in black ink.


As a final touch, I stamped white tissue paper with snowflakes using Hawaiian Shores and silver ink.  I used Rustic Snowflakes by Papertrey Ink.  I love coordinated tissue paper for gifts and stamping is such an easy way to custom-make your own!


I'm happy to say the gift was well-received!  I love it when people appreciate the hand-crafted touches and understand the time that goes into such a gift.  Be looking for more new tags over the next few days.  I've been having lots of fun in my studio!

Stamps:  Frozen Friends (Newton's Nook); Tag-It's #8, Rustic Snowflakes (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink); Silver (Encore Ultimate Metallic); VersaMark
Paper:  White, Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink); white tissue paper
Copic:  0, C1, R24, R29, R59, G28, E30, E42, E57, E59, YR15, YR24
Misc:  Tag Sale #5 die (Papertrey Ink); Puffy Cloud Borders dies (Lawn Fawn); glue pen; Crystal fine glitter (Martha Stewart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!