Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hogs & Kisses

This card is way too cute.  My daughter Emily fell in love with it and promptly started looking through my inventory book for pig stamps.  Surprisingly, I don't have many!  This is the first card I made at a Stampin' Up workshop Tuesday night.  It's always nice when the design part is done for me and all I have to do is stamp.  :)


I embossed a Pink Pirouette card base with the Happy Heart folder.  I stamped the pig and grass from Barnyard Babies on a white rectangle.  Using a sponge dauber, I added Pear Pizzazz ink for the ground.  I used the matching marker to add color to the grass tufts.  I colored the pig with a Pink Pirouette marker.

The heart was punched using Owl Builder from Melon Mambo cardstock and then filled in with Crystal Effects for shiny dimension.  I stamped the sentiment on a Pink Pirouette strip that I flagged with scissors.  The pig scene was then layered on black and added to the card base.  Done!

Stamps:  Barnyard Babies (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Pirouette Pink, Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Owl Builder punch (Stampin' Up); Crystal Effects; Happy Heart embossing folder (Stampin' Up); sponge dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!