Friday, January 22, 2016

Pugs & Kisses

This sentiment makes me smile.  I love the combination of the striped paper and the red as well.  Who wouldn't love this adorable little dog?  Here's my second workshop card.


I layered the striped paper on a black mat and then adhered it to a Smoky Slate card base on an angle.  I stamped the Real Red strip with a sentiment from Hot Diggity Dog, flagged the end with scissors, and added it to my card.  I stamped the pug body on white cardstock and colored the stripes of his sweater with a Real Red marker.  I punched it with a circle punch and added a rhinestone to the collar.  After stamping the head on another piece of white cardstock, I hand-cut it with scissors and popped it up on the card with dimensionals.  Easy and cute!

Stamps:  Hot Diggity Dog (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Basic Black (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Real Red, Neutrals Collection dsp (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  1" circle punch (Stampin' Up); rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!