Sunday, May 1, 2016

Pixie Hugs & Kisses

Here's my third mini card using the Envie die by Avery Elle.  It's my favorite one so far!  This adorable fairy comes from a stamp set by Avery Elle called Pixie Dust.  I'm a fantasy geek, so I had to have it.  I also bought their Be a Unicorn set.  Be on the lookout for another mini card soon using that one.  It's still in process.


Isn't she darling!  I stamped the fairy on white cardstock, colored her with Copic markers, and hand-cut her out.  I used a gold Wink of Stella pen on the star wand and sparkly glitter on her wings.  For the mini card, I staggered several cloud layers cut using the Puffy Cloud Borders dies by Lawn Fawn.  I stamped two bird silhouettes from Cloudy Skies by Simon Says Stamp.  Then I added my sentiment in black ink.  It fit perfectly in the upper right corner!  (whew)


I chose this lovely pink polka dot paper from the old retired Love dsp by Stampin' Up for my envelope.  Again, the paper is double-sided so there's a nice little surprise when you open it.



It makes my heart giddy.  I had so much fun making this little mini card!  I know my daughter is going to love it.

Stamps:  Pixie Dust (Avery Elle); Cloudy Skies (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink); Love dsp (Stampin' Up)
Copic:  E00, E30, E42, E55, E57, E59, RV52, R20, R83, R85, 0, C1
Misc:  Envie die (Avery Elle); Puffy Cloud Borders dies (Lawn Fawn); Crystal fine glitter (Martha Stewart); gold Wink of Stella pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!