Thursday, May 19, 2016

Sending My Love

I splurged and got myself the newest Make It Market kit by Papertrey Ink.  It's called Don't Forget to Write and has great images and dies.  I've made two cards with it so far!


The design is a copy of one I saw online that I can't find now.  No watermark and a Google image search isn't working.  If you know who created the original, let me know so I can give credit.  Unlike mine, her layers are popped up.  I wanted to keep it flat for mailing.

edited to add:  Finally found it!  Here's a link.

I cut the circle frame from white cardstock and stamped the stripe, flourishes, and sentiment in black ink.  I stamped my flowers and leaves on cardstock cut with the matching dies using Pure Poppy and Simply Chartreuse ink and added Black Diamond Stickles for the flower centers.

Before gluing down the frame, I stamped some leafy sprigs directly on the card base.  Little red buds were the final touch.  Super easy!

Stamps:  Don't Forget to Write (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  Don't Forget to Write dies (Papertrey Ink); Black Diamond Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!