Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Camp Create: Hello Dear Friend



I'm very behind on the second session of Camp Create.  I spent the weekend doing a church youth pioneer trek and it took me a few days to recover.  It was intensely hot!  Worth every step though.  I have a greater appreciation for air conditioning and indoor plumbing.  lol  Although I was itching to get creative, I've had trouble getting my mojo back in the studio.  I finally just started stamping and coloring in hopes something would turn out and here is the result.  :)


I pulled out the retired Pretty Pocket stamp set by My Favorite Things that I snagged at a recent used craft sale.  After choosing three flower images, I stamped them in black ink on Kraft cardstock.  I think it was cut with a Blueprints die, but I'm not certain because I pulled this piece from my scrap drawer.  I colored the flowers with Prismacolor pencils in shades of pink, blue, and yellow.  Just like the instructional video, I added little dots of white between the flowers.  I stamped a sentiment from Blissful Butterflies and glued the panel to a white card base.  It turned out really cute!  Here's the badge I earned.


Stamps:  Pretty Pocket, Blissful Butterflies (My Favorite Things)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  White, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  Prismacolor pencils; Blueprints die ? (My Favorite Things)


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card, Heidi! You totally rocked the Camp Create challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!