Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Ink It Up with Leigh Penner: Peony Wishes



It's the second installment of Ink It Up with Leigh Penner and it's truly about time these Pretty Peonies by Wplus9 Design Studio got inky.  I actually purchased them from Leigh last year.  The layered style of these flowers is really fun to use.


I made a set of two get well cards.  First, I used the flowers to create a background on white card bases using Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, and Tuxedo Black inks.  Then I cut Pale Peony cardstock with the Wavy Scalloped Stitches dies by Simon Says Stamp.  I just got them two months ago.  I have a weakness for scallops.  Stitched dies too.  They are hard to resist!  Finally, I stamped a sentiment from Blanket Stitched Blooms.  (also by Wplus9)



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to hop over to Leigh's blog, To the Full, to see her card for Ink It Up.

Stamps:  Pretty Peonies, Blanket Stitched Blooms (Wplus9 Design Studio)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  White, Pale Peony (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  Wavy Scalloped Stitches die (Simon Says Stamp) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are so pretty, Heidi! I remember listing these stamps for sale because I found them hard to line up, but obviously you don't have the same problem as I did, because they look fantastic! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!