Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Eastern Tassel

I went to a Stampin' Up workshop at my demonstrator's house a few weeks ago and made three cards so I'll be posting them over the next few days.  This one uses the Eastern Medallions Thinlits dies.  I am pretty impressed with the variety of designs these dies can make!


The card base is Fresh Fig cardstock and the decorative papers are from the Eastern Beauty designer pack.  I cut two different medallions from Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.  I mounted the latter on dimensionals, tucking a gold thread tassel underneath.  After gluing the medallions to the card base, I added three gold sequins.  I stamped a few images from Eastern Beauty inside.  Quick card!


Stamps:  Eastern Beauty (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Fresh Fig (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Fresh Fig, Very Vanilla, Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, Eastern Beauty dsp (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Eastern Medallions Thinlits dies (Stampin' Up); sequins, gold tassel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!