Sunday, February 25, 2018

Papertrey Ink February Blog Hop Challenge: Easter Wishes


I'm popping in to share a card for the Papertrey Ink February Blog Hop.  The inspiration photo included a glass bunny sitting in grass with little candy eggs, so I wanted to create a little scene using the Hippity Hoppity stamp set.  It looks like several other people had the same idea!   :) 


I had the scalloped notecard die from Don't Forget to Write out on my desk after making a baby shower card yesterday and I thought it would make a darling little card for my bunny.  I made a white card base with the die and added a strip of Green Parakeet cardstock cut with the Fresh Cut Grass die by My Favorite Things.

Using the matching dies, I stamped the bunny image from Hippity Hoppity along with two of the eggs.  I colored them all with Copic markers.  I added clear Wink of Stella to the eggs, nose, and ears for some sparkle.  You know I love my sparkle!  On the cute bunny tail, I used Cotton Ball White Fun Flock.  I couldn't resist.  It's the perfect little touch!

I tucked my images into the grass and then stamped a sentiment from Mailbox Greetings by Papertrey Ink in the upper corner.  There are some super cute cards linked up for the blog hop this month.  Check them out on the PTI blog here.

Stamps:  Hippity Hoppity, Mailbox Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  White, Green Parakeet (Papertrey Ink)
Copic: 0, C1, C3, E30, E41, E42, E55, Y11, Y13, R20, R22, RV10, RV13, BV00, BV02, BV13
Misc:  Hippity Hoppity dies, Don't Forget to Write dies (Papertrey Ink); Fresh Cut Grass die (My Favorite Things); clear Wink of Stella pen; Cotton Ball White Fun Flock (Stampendous); glue pen

9 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Heidi!! Love the bunny and the colorful eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of us have done variations of this great Easter scene of rabbits and eggs in the grass - yours is so sweet with the scalloped edges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie bunny card! I love the scalloped edge! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo sweet, Heidi! I love your colorful eggs. The little bunny is oh-so cute!💗

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job coloring this sweet little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, such a sweet, adorable card! That bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that bunny is so cute, funny and perfect for the hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!